The NanoCount 25+ is the world's first 25 nanometer liquid particle counter. Based on our new state-of-the-art technology and built by Lighthouse, it is backed by intemational support.
The NanoCount 25+ includes a built-in color display for viewing real time data and uses the industry standard MODBUS communication protocol. Integration info facility monitoring systems or use a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
By incorporating Solid State Laser particle counting technology and designing for reliability, the NanoCount 25+ is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
Designed and built by Lighthouse – a name you can trust.
Lighthouse is an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company.
- 25nm Detection Limit
- Channel Sizes - 25nm, 35nm, 100nm
- Four Channels of Simultaneous Count Data
- 30 mL per Minute Flow Rate
- Built-in Color Touch Screen Display
- <20 counts/Liter ZeroCount Rate
- Interfaces with Existing Building Automation and Factory Management Systems
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ethernet, RS-485 / MODBUS and four 4-20mA Analog Outputs
- Integrated Manual Flow Control
- USB Flash Data Download
- Greater Statistical Process Control
- Easy System Integration
- International Sales and Service Support
- 25nm sensitivity:
- identifies water system issues that are otherwise "invisible" to 50nm-only counters;
- eliminates noise or cosmic ray interference;
- provides the visibility required for today's leading edge processes.
- Deionized Water Monitoring
- Process Qualification and Monitoring
- Aqueous Parts Cleaning
|Size Range:||25 - 100nm|
|Channel Sizes:||Standard: 25nm, 35nm, 50nm, 100nm|
|Flow Rate:||30 ml/min|
|Zero Count Level:||< 20 counts/Liter|
|Laser Source:||Solid State Laser|
|Communication Modes:||Ethernet MODBUS TCP/IP. RS-232 via RJ45 to PC. RS-485 MODBUS|
|Display:||TFT Color Touch Screen|
|Concentration Limit:||200,000 counts/ml @ 5% Coincidence Error|
|Sample Inlet/Outlet Connection:||1/4" Flaretek™|
|Sample Temperature:||50 to 95°F (10 to 35°C)|
|Sample Pressure:||75 PSI|
|Wetted Surface Materials:||Quartz, Kel-F, Kalrez, Ryton, Epoxy, Glass, Sapphire and SS316L|
|Communication Protocol:||Ethernet RS-485 MODBUS. four 4-20mAAnalog Outputs|
|Dimensions:||15.0" (w) x 12.0" (h) x 26.3" (d) [31.1 x 30.48 x 66.80 cm]|
|Weight:||81.2 lbs (37.0 kg)|
|Operating:||50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C) / 20% to 95% non-condensing|
|Storage:||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) / Up to 98% non-condensing|
|Operating Manual on CD; 10' Sample Tubing; Flow Cell Cleaning Solution and Brush; Cable; USB to RS485 Serial Adapter, LMS Express software|
|Optional:||Printed Operating Manual; Tubing|