The new Lighthouse ScanAir Pro System is a particle counter based HEPA/ULPA filter scanning system. It is the only easy and lightweight method for testing PTFE HEPA filters. Use it to scan filter media for leaks.
Incorporating an ergonomic lightweight scanning probe with touchscreen user interface, the ScanAir Pro System also includes a SOLAIR portable particle counter and a dual-port dilutor that can be remotely switched between measurements from the touch screen handle.
The ScanAir Pro System allows you to take an upstream and downstream measurement that displays real time percent leak information on the integrated touch screen display.
Our Lighthouse Scan Air Pro along with our SOLAIR portable particle counter can be used as a portable contamination detection system throughout the cleanroom environment. The Scan Air Filter Pro includes a remote start/stop button and 3 meter (10-foot) cable. The remote switch features hands-free operation of the particle counter enabling the user to effi ciently sample in compliance with ISO 14644-1.
The on-board alarm buzzer and LED quickly notify the user if a count exceeds the alarm threshold, even when the Scan Air Pro is being used in a high noise environment.
- Ergonomic and Lightweight
- Touchscreen User Interface
- Upstream and Downstream Mode of Measurement
- Automatic Calculation of Alarm Threshold
- Scan & Size Leaks
- Display Percentage Leak During Downstream Mode
- Display Upstream or Downstream Measurements
50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 20% to 95% non-condensing
- 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) / Up to 98% non-condensing
- Only Solution for Testing PTFE Media Filters
- Ability to Challenge Test Filters With a Much Lower Concentration Than a Photometer
- Virtually No Coalescence of Aerosol
- Use PSL and PAO for Filter Challenge Testing
- Multi-Function System Allows Instruments to be Utilized for Other Applications
- Test HEPA Filters and PTFE Media Filters
- Scan Filter Media for Leaks
- Cleanroom Classification
- Provide a Measurement of Filter Efficiency
- Test Pressurized Gas