The LMS Express 7 family of small monitoring systems is designed to collect and display data from Lighthouse SOLAIR, HANDHELD and REMOTE Particle Counters as well as from the Lighthouse Universal Manifold Controller, Mini Manifold and Mini Multiplexer.
LMS Express 7 allows users to manually download data directly from Lighthouse instruments or import Lighthouse Secure Data files from supported counters. LMS Express RT can collect data from Lighthouse instruments in real time as well as download it manually.
LMS Express 7 and LMS Express RT users can use built-in standard reports to view statistics based on the class level of the room being monitored.
Reports that can be displayed, saved and printed include: Fed Std 209E, ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and BS-5295.
LMS Express 7
- Easy CD Installation
- Manual Data Download from Lighthouse Portable Particle Counters
- Import Secure Data Files from Supported Lighthouse Portable Particle Counters
- Historical Graphs and Data Tables
- Particle Standard Reports Including:
- Fed Std 209E
- ISO 14644-1
- EU GMP Annex 1
- Exports Data Tables and Reports to Excel (*.XLS) or CSV
- Exports Graphs to BMP, JPEG and more
- Easy Unit Conversion
- Localized Dates and Numbers
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Optional User Logins with Password Aging, Auto-Logout and User Authentication
- Logs all Logins, Logouts, Additions, Modifi cations, Deletes, etc.
- Includes Database with Archiving Feature
LMS Express RT
Includes LMS Express 7’s features, plus...
- Real-Time Data Collection via COM Ports and the Network
- Real-Time Graphs, Data Tables and Data Status
- Real-Time Maps with Internet Camera Support
- Alarm Output to LWS Mini Multiplexers
- Alarm Logging and Alarm Acknowledgement
- Output Real-Time Data via OPC DA Server
- Connect Up to 32 Lighthouse Instruments